Tagline

"I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore"

Monday, August 23, 2010

A slightly less brief introduction to Luke.

Piss off, you dicks.

But now, in all seriousness, hello.

I'm Luke Robertshaw. Sam Doyle's co-conspirator in hating most things. I'm fairly pro-establishment and don't really believe in the right of the people and media to criticise elected officials for making responsible choices or for setting up plans that may take longer than instantaneously to come to fruition. At the same time I believe in the personal freedom to desecrate and destroy your own body as much as you'd like, in that, I'm against paying more for my cigarettes.

Top 3 hates being:

1. The creation of problems with no suggestion of solution.
2. Ignorance of the importance of established cultural practices (eg; whaling, cannibalism)
3. The general populace taking the media's word as law, without stopping to challenge why.

Oh, and communists. Fucking communists.
Not really though.

No comments:

Post a Comment