Tagline

"I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore"

Monday, August 23, 2010

A brief introduction to Sam Doyle.

I hate most things, that is the main thing you need to know about me if you are reading this, and is the main reason that I am writing the blog. Now, when I say that I hate most things, I don't mean people(although, I do hate a lot of people), I really mean that I hate the ideas and opinions that most people have, I don't know why, I just do. Some people have recommended I take up meditation to calm myself down, to them I say: go fuck yourself.

Anyway, all I am going to be doing here is posting my opinions on different matters, topics and opinions that have crossed my path during my day/week/life. You may not agree with what I say, you may not even read it, but either way, feel free to get involved and share your opinions with me (be they opinions on the topics I am talking about or opinions on my views), don't worry, I am not as unfriendly as I may appear in my posts.

*A friend and co-hater of mine will also be posting on this site, and hopefully we will get around to some audio posts of discussions we have where our ideas flow freely

No comments:

Post a Comment